INLINE CONVEYOR WASHERS
Continuous, Flow-Through Operation
Inline Conveyor Washers are constructed of stainless steel and allow operators to clean high-volume parts in a multistage process. Inline Conveyor Washers provide continuous, flow-through operation with wash, rinse, and blow-off. The Inline Conveyor Washers include easily adjustable spray nozzles for 360-degree coverage, heated wash and rinse tanks and automatic water and compound replenishment. Rust inhibitor and drying sections are also available.
This washer offers its own unique set of features and options and can be modified or customized to match the exact application required.
How It Works
A continuous belt feeds parts through the wash, rinse, and dry chambers where any contaminants are removed. The belt may be a standard flat wire belt, rod belt, mesh covered belt or chain drive for moving parts directly or onto pallets or tombstones.
Many belt styles and widths are available, and the machines can be 100% custom designed for your application.
- Multiple process stages configured for your application
- Variable speed, stainless steel conveyance system
- Removable stainless steel chip tray in wash
- Adjustable spray nozzles for 360-degree coverage
- Heated wash and rinse tanks
- Automatic water and compound replenishment
- Insulated wash and rinse tanks
- Heated blow-off & air knives
- Vapor exhaust system
- Stainless steel filtration units
- Oil skimmer or coalescer
- Large variety of belt materials and widths
- PLC and touch screen controls
- Common belt sizes: 12″, 18″, and 24″
- Wider, custom belt options available
- UL 508A electrical controls
|Belt Width (In)||Standard Working Tunnel Height (In)||Standard Wash/Rinse (Gal)||Wash/Rinse HP||Standard Blow Off HP|