U-BEND CONVEYOR WASHERS
Single Operator Use
U-Bend Conveyor Washers are designed similarly to ALMCO’s Inline Conveyor Washers and are constructed of stainless steel. The U-shape design allows for single operator use due to the parts discharging at the same side as they are fed into the machine. These washers are also a great option for use in an automated system where the direction of workflow needs to be changed.
This washer offers its own unique set of features and options and can be modified or customized to match the exact application required.
How It Works
A continuous belt feeds parts through the wash, rinse, and dry chambers where any contaminants are removed. These washers offer all the custom design benefits of our inline units, but with fewer belt options. Most units are built with a flat wire belt where the part is loose on top of the belt.
- Multiple process stages configured for your application
- Variable speed, stainless steel conveyance system
- Removable stainless-steel chip tray in wash
- Adjustable spray nozzles for 360-degree coverage
- Heated wash and rinse tanks.
- Automatic water and compound replenishment
- Insulated wash and rinse tanks
- Vapor exhaust system
- Stainless steel filtration units
- Oil skimmer or coalescer
- Large variety of belt materials and widths
- PLC and touch screen controls
- Common belt sizes: 12″, 18″, and 24″
- Custom belt sizes available up to 36’’
- UL 508A electrical controls
|Belt Width (In)||Standard Working Tunnel Height (In)||Standard Wash/Rinse (Gal)||Wash/Rinse HP||Standard Blow Off HP|