ROTARY CABINET WASHERS
Versatile Parts Washer
The RCW Series cabinet washers have many optional configurations in comparison to the ECW Series. This series is constructed of stainless steel and has upgraded electrical controls. They feature a front swing door that opens 180-degrees, allowing parts to be loaded by hand or via hoist onto the turntable. These washers are versatile machines that can handle a wide variety of part sizes and shapes. In addition, the simple controls allow for multiple wet and drying stages if needed.
These parts washers are versatile, reliable, robust and can be incorporated into manufacturing work cells.
How It Works
The RCW series features a front swing door that opens a full 180 degrees, allowing parts to be loaded by hand or via hoist onto a turntable. During the cycle the turntable rotates the part or basket to expose all sides to the spray and blow-off nozzles.
- All stainless steel cabinet construction
- Heated wash tank
- Float switch for heater protection
- Six standard turntable sizes from 24″ to 72″
- Process timer for each wash cycle
- Vapor exhaust duct connections
- Automatic water and compound replenishment
- Safety interlock switch on door
- Removable stainless steel chip tray in wash
- Stainless steel bag filtration units
- Variable speed, stainless steel turntable/platform
- Rinse and blow-off stages may be added
- Oil skimmer or coalescer
- Insulated wash and rinse tanks
- Vapor exhaust system
|Turntables Diameters (In)||Standard Inside Cabinet Height (In)||Standard Wash/Rinse (Gal)||Wash/Rinse HP||Standard Blow off HP|